The latest issue of Multifamily Executive has started hitting readers’ mailboxes and desks. Highlights of the November/December issue include:
- Five lessons to consider for converting office space to residential housing;
- Six tips on handling value-add renovations to achieve the best possible outcomes;
- Insights from the MFE Conference, including the latest on financing and market dynamics;
- A column from National Multifamily Housing Council president Sharon Wilson Géno on the foundation needed for rental housing success;
- A Q&A with Western National Property Management president Laura Khouri;
- A market spotlight on Boston; and
- Fresh design elements at a new luxury community in Decatur, Georgia.
Check out the full digital edition here.