Executive of the Year
No problem is too big or too small for MFE Executive of the Year Dave Woodward.
2007 MFE Award Winners
- High-Rise: Viridian, Nashville, Tenn.
- Mid-Rise: Harbor Square, Bainbridge Island, Wash.
- Low-Rise: Avalon del Rey, Marina del Rey, Calif.
- Affordable: Dorado Senior Apartments, Buena Park, Calif.
- Mixed-Income: Avenue 26 Master Plan, Los Angeles
- Student: Charles Commons - Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, Md.
- Senior: The Apartments at 1251 S. Michigan, Chicago
- Military: Lewis Village, Fort Belvoir, Va.
- Best Reuse of Land: Avenue 26 Master Plan, Los Angeles
- Adaptive Reuse: Carleton Place Lofts, St. Paul, Minn.
- Apartment Renovation: One Thousand 8th Avenue, Seattle
- Green: Silverado Flats, Tucson, Ariz.
- Marketing and Advertising: Sky55, Chicago
- Best Use of Technology: Resident Retention
- Community Service: Kids@Home
2007 MFE Merit Award Winners
- High-Rise: Hartford 21, Hartford, Conn.
- High-Rise: M Street, Seattle
- Low-Rise: 36sixty, Houston
- Affordable: Delmas Park, San Jose, Calif.
- Affordable: Martin Luther King Plaza, Philadelphia
- Military: Ohana Military Communities, Oahu, Hawaii
- Best Reuse of Land: Element, Atlanta
- Best Reuse of Land: ICON, Atlanta
- Adaptive Reuse: Curley School Artisan Lofts, Ajo, Ariz.
- Adaptive Reuse: The Crane Building, Portland, Ore.
- Apartment Renovation: Madison Park, Anaheim, Calif.
- Apartment Renovation: Legacy at Mayland, Richmond, Va.
- Marketing and Advertising: The New Sequoia Equities
- Best Use of Technology: Springs Experience
- Community Service: 2007 National Gables Day